You limited your search to:

 Decade: 1880-1889
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2010
[Longview Railroad Workers]

[Longview Railroad Workers]

Date: 1880~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of unidentified railroad workers in Longview, Texas. The workers are standing next to several railroad cars loaded for transport. The photograph is mounted on tan paper.
Contributing Partner: Longview Public Library
[Longview Volunteer Fire Company]

[Longview Volunteer Fire Company]

Date: 1885
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the first Longview Volunteer Fire Company in Longview, Texas. The fire company was organized in 1885 using horse drawn fire carts. The fire company was located on the south side of Tyler Street between Fredonia and Center streets. City Hall was located upstairs. Cumberland Presbyterian Church is visible on the far left of the photograph. There are three horse-drawn fire carts parked outside the station.
Contributing Partner: Longview Public Library
[Longview Volunteer Fire Company]

[Longview Volunteer Fire Company]

Date: 1885
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of nineteen members of the Longview Volunteer Fire Company in Longview, Texas. The men are lined up outside a building in Longview, and there are four men seated on a horse-drawn carriage behind the line of firemen. There is a newspaper clipping on the back of the photograph with a handwritten note. From left to right, the members of the photograph are: top row: W. Alex Abey, W. D. Northcutt, D. D. Pinkham, and W. M. Jameison. bottom row: Fred Hamil, S. C. Forman, J. N. Allison, E. L. Long, F. T. Rembert, W. L. Butts, Evans Terry, Joe Laird, T. C. Clark, T. E. Clemmons, J. W. McQueen, Joe Clemmons, Wallace Jameison, Walter Brown, Hatch May, and W. R. Bass.
Contributing Partner: Longview Public Library
[Mineral Wells Vacation]

[Mineral Wells Vacation]

Date: 1880~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a morning donkey ride during a vacation at Mineral Wells, Texas. Five women and three men are pictured riding donkeys. Mineral Wells was a popular vacation spot for residents of Longview, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Longview Public Library
E. O. Campbell Home

E. O. Campbell Home

Date: 1880~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the E. O. Campbell residence on 400 East Campbell Road in Richardson, Texas. The wooden house is two-stories tall. A woman identified as Mrs. E. O. Campbell is sitting outside of it.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
[Oden and Stout Residences]

[Oden and Stout Residences]

Date: 1880~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Oden and Stout family homes in Longview, Texas. Ike Stout's family home is pictured on the left, and L. D. Oden's family home is pictured on the right. There are five unidentified people standing in front of the homes.
Contributing Partner: Longview Public Library
[Paige Family]

[Paige Family]

Date: 1880~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Abb Paige and his wife, Effie Brazzil of Longview, Texas, as noted on the back of the photograph. Mrs. Brazzil is wearing a white dress with dark trim. Mr. Paige is wearing a suit, a tie, and a photographic lapel pin. There are two young girls pictured on the lapel pin. The photograph is mounted on grey cardboard.
Contributing Partner: Longview Public Library
[Photo of Anna Marie Magdeline Lepori]

[Photo of Anna Marie Magdeline Lepori]

Date: 1883~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a woman identified as Anna Marie Magdeline Lepori wearing a dress with a ruffled collar.
Contributing Partner: Wilson County Historical Society
[Photograph of a Young Boy]

[Photograph of a Young Boy]

Date: 1883~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a young boy, identified as Leon Lepori, wearing a suit jacket and a bow tie.
Contributing Partner: Wilson County Historical Society
[Photograph of Elizabeth Augustine Lepori]

[Photograph of Elizabeth Augustine Lepori]

Date: 1883~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a woman identified as Elizabeth Augustine Lepori posing in a high-necked dress.
Contributing Partner: Wilson County Historical Society