You limited your search to:
- [Interior of Fostoria Commissary]
- Photograph of the interior of Fostoria Commissary in Fostoria, Texas. The front counter features different styles of men's hats. There is a weight machine in the foreground that gives character readings.
- Photo of Alfred E. Smith, Bernard Baruch and Sam Rayburn
- Photograph of Alfred E. Smith, Bernard Baruch and Sam Rayburn. The group of men all wear dark, three piece suits, white button-down shirts and dark ties. They sit near a table, which is in the foreground. The table has several pieces of paper on it and several glass ashtrays. The back of the photo reads, "ALFRED E. SMITH - BERNARD BARUCH - SAM RARYBURN - IN CONFERENCE ON RAILROAD LEGISLATION."
- Photo of Sam Rayburn
- Photograph of Sam Rayburn. A formal black and white portrait of Rayburn. Rayburn wears a dark, three piece suit with a white, button-down shirt and a dark colored tie. He sits at a desk which contains papers, pen stand and pens and an ashtray. Rayburn has his left elbow propped up on the desk, the other arm is at his side.
- Photograph of Sam Rayburn
- Photograph of Sam Rayburn. The photo is a head and shoulders view of Mr. Rayburn. He wears a dark suit jacket, dark tie, white button-down shirt, and a tan colored cowboy/fedora style hat. This image was taken of Mr. Sam later in his life, most likely between 1950 and 1961.