Description: Photograph of a Mexican Presbyterian Church in Gonzales, Texas. The focal point of the photograph is the three-level tower attached to the main building of the church. The tower has a large window on each side and each level and a pointed, four-sided roof. Surrounding the church are trees, shrubs, and two tall poles in the forground that are attatched to the multiple power cables that span the photograph. There is handwriting on the back of the photograph that reads, "Gonzales, Tex. (1951) Inglesia Presbíteriana Mexicana".
Contributing Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary