You limited your search to:
- Andrew & Dagny Jensen Marriage License
- Marriage license provided to Anders Jessen Jensen and Dagny Andersen from the Wharton County courthouse. There is a black and white illustration at the very top of the document of a bell composed entirely of small flowers, with a leafy vine emerging from the back of the bell and encircling it in an arc. This bell is inside a circular motif with decorative geometric elements around the edge, and is flanked on both sides by bold, Old English text that declares the document as a Marriage License. Hand-written text has been placed in several areas: where it calls for the names of the couple, dates, signatures, etc. The actual ceremony was ordained by Pastor J. A. M. Rodholm. When closed, the information provided in the opened document is condensed into the upper half of the document's back.
- [Andrew Jensen's Promissory Note to Danevang Farmer's Cooperative]
- Promissory note from Andrew J. Jensen to the Danevang Farmer's Cooperative Society over a sum of twenty five dollars. The note is signed on the bottom right corner by Andrew. A red stamp with the date has been placed on this corner as well.
- Chattel Mortgage to First National Bank of El Campo by Andrew Jensen
- Document recording a mortgage taken out by Andrew Jensen from the First National Bank of El Campo, Texas. Andrew took out three hundred dollars with a ten percent interest. A piece of paper has been stapled on the back with a stamp of approval and two postage stamps.
- Release of Oil and Gas Lease
- Release document of an oil and gas lease between the Roxana Petroleum Corporation and Carl Harton and his wife Christiane Harton. The document states that the petroleum company is relinquishing 70 acres of property in Wharton County, along with all rights, to the Hartons. Signatures were made on the bottom by the vice-president of the corporation and a notary. When closed, on the back, the top quarter of the document condenses the document into two lines of text that read, "Release of Oil and Gas Lease Roxana Petroleum Corporation To."