You limited your search to:
- [Funeral Program for Lottie E. Smith, November 29, 1990]
- Funeral program for Sister Lottie E. Smith, born April 1, 1896. The funeral was held November 29, 1990 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Claude W. Black, Jr. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in City Cemetery in Cameron, Texas.
- [Funeral Program for Georgia Moore, October 11, 2008]
- Funeral program for Mrs. Georgia Moore. The funeral was held October 11, 2008 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Dr. Robert L. Jemerson. Funeral arrangements were made through Meadowlawn Crematory and American Mortuary and she was buried in Cameron, Texas.
- [Photograph of Man in Front of Church]
- Photograph of a man standing in front of a church. The man is dressed in slacks, shirt, and jacket. The church behind him is a single story and has white wood siding. In the foreground is a sign with Spanish writing describing the various services offered.
- [Portrait of a group of unknown people]
- Portrait of a group of unknown people. There are men, women, and children sitting on benches, or maybe church pews. The following is written on the back of the photograph: "Cameron n.g." There is no information about the people or the building they are in.