Date: October 1951
Description: Photograph of the front of a light-colored, wood slatted Presbyterian church. On the right-hand side, there is a small entrance to the church that consists of three corner steps leading up to two open doorways. There are two closed and blinded windows at the front of the building, as well as a sign that reads "Iglesia Presbiteriana" above the first front window. The side of the church is visible on the right-hand side of the image; it is lined with windows. The building is elevated from the ground on short stilts and is surrounded by trees and bushes. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "New Braunfels, First (Mex.) Presby Ch".
Contributing Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary