Date: October 1951
Description: Photograph of a side view of a light-colored, wood-slatted house that is elevated from the ground on concrete blocks. There is a concrete porch with a wooden chair at the front of the house on the right-hand side of the image. Two pillars on either side of the porch help support the roof overhead. There are three windows at the front of the house and five at the side visible on the left. The sky is obscured by the wispy leaves and branches of the large trees above. Several shrubs, weeds, and smaller trees surround the front of the house. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Victoria, Manse at 305 E. Church St.".
Contributing Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary