You limited your search to:
- [Car Parked in Front of a House]
- Photograph of a car parallel parked on the street in front of a Presbyterian manse. There is a large tree situated in between the manse and the car. The manse is elevated from the ground on short stilts. There is a front door and a small porch leading up to it, as well as two front windows behind the tree and two visible at the side of the manse. More houses are visible behind the manse on the left-hand side of the image. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "New Braunfels, manse".
- [Front of a Mexican Presbyterian Church]
- Photograph of the front of a light-colored, wood slatted Presbyterian church. On the right-hand side, there is a small entrance to the church that consists of three corner steps leading up to two open doorways. There are two closed and blinded windows at the front of the building, as well as a sign that reads "Iglesia Presbiteriana" above the first front window. The side of the church is visible on the right-hand side of the image; it is lined with windows. The building is elevated from the ground on short stilts and is surrounded by trees and bushes. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "New Braunfels, First (Mex.) Presby Ch".
- [Side View of a Manse]
- Photograph of the side of a Presbyterian manse. The building is situated in the middle of a grassy field, and trees and bushes are visible behind it. There are four large windows and one small window in between on the side of the manse. The manse is elevated from the ground on short stilts. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Manse, New Braunfels, side view".