You limited your search to:

 County: Dallas County, TX
 Decade: 1880-1889
 Collection: Texas History Collection
Children of Robert Fleming Campbell and Nancy Jane David Campbell, Richardson, Texas

Children of Robert Fleming Campbell and Nancy Jane David Campbell, Richardson, Texas

Date: 1880/1900
Creator: unknown
Description: Family portrait of three women and a man posing together. An older gentleman and woman are seated in the front and two women are standing behind them. Names are written on back in this order: "Lodemia Ann Campbell Routh, Serepta Ellen Campbell Routh, William LaFayette Campbell, Margaret Emma Campbell Stanley." Also written on back: "children of Robert Fleming Campbell (5/2/1804-11/18/1881) and Nancy Jane David Campbell 8/7/1801-11/29/1841 from Tennessee 1851"
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
John W. Chick Family, Richardson, Texas

John W. Chick Family, Richardson, Texas

Date: 1880 - 1890
Creator: unknown
Description: Studio Portrait. 3 children standing, 2 boys, 1 girl. Man & woman seated, 1 young man seated. Written on back: Front Row - left to right: W. H. Chick (Uncle Will); John W. Chick (Grandpa); Frances Angelina Chick (Grandma); C. B. Chick (my father). back row - Robert L. Chick (Uncle Bob); Sarah Elizabeth Chick (Aunt Sallie)(Mrs. C. C. Huffhines)
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Texas Street, Richardson, Texas

Texas Street, Richardson, Texas

Date: 1880 - 1905
Creator: unknown
Description: Street block of four commercial buildings, all have front awnings and wooden walkways/sidewalks. The 2 buildings on the right are false front. The left most building has the gable end facing the unpaved street. Left to right: pony, possibly tethered to an awning support pole; three men in front of the left-most door; three men standing outside the next business; two children at the edge of the walk; one man standing under the awning of the Drug Store; one man standing in front of the right-most door. This printing is a copy of a photograph that at some time earlier had been edited with the addition of ink/pencil lines to darken the architectural outlines of the buildings.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library