Date: August 14, 2006
Description: Trinity Episcopal Church in Marshall stands on North Grove Street where it intersects with W. Houston. The front of the church faces west with its traditional Anglican facade incorporating a tower, a series of arches and a trefoil. Beginning with the entrance at right, one then sees the sanctuary at center and then a newer fellowship wing at left, connected by a covered walkway. The original rectory and education wings are behind the main buildings. The congregation organized in 1850; but the first church building was delayed until Reconstruction.
Contributing Partner: Marshall Public Library