You limited your search to:
- [Blacksmith shop with buggy out front]
- Black and white photograph of the blacksmith and wheelwright shop located in the 100 block of Lampasas Street in Round Rock, Texas. "R. TATSCH" is printed on the wooden building. There are several bearded men pictured and several houses in front of the building.
- Main Street Looking Northwest, 1883
- Photograph of the intersection of Second & Main Street in Taylor, 1883. Visible on right corner is First National Bank, which would become Taylor National Bank. The roads are dirt and mud, with horse-drawn wagons and carts. Early department stores and dry good stores are on the west side of Main Street running north.
- [Newton Calvin Holman Leaving for Cattle Drive]
- Photograph of Newton Calvin Holman, who is 18 years old at the time, on his horse setting out on a cattle drive. Holman was later the mayor of Taylor.
- [Wagons on Main Street]
- Photograph of Main Street, looking north from 2nd Street in Taylor with wagons loaded with cotton.