You limited your search to:

  Partner: The Williamson Museum
 County: Williamson County, TX
 Language: English
 Collection: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central Texas
[Aerial view of Granger with streets]

[Aerial view of Granger with streets]

Date: 1909
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of aerial view of Granger showing Runhardt Hotel and several other buildings in town.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Aerial view of streets in Granger]

[Aerial view of streets in Granger]

Date: October 1916
Creator: Trlica, Jno.
Description: Photograph of aerial view in Granger of streets and homes.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Arco Service Station]

[Arco Service Station]

Date: 19
Creator: unknown
Description: This is a black and white photograph of Lum C. Toungate's Arco Service Station located at 409 West Taylor, IH 35 and Highway 79 in Round Rock, Texas. Mr. Toungate stands on the drive with his three sons, Larry, Craig, and Jimmy. "Atlantic Richfield" is visible above the garage.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Band in parade]

[Band in parade]

Date: 1940~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of band in parade in Georgetown. South Avenue "LINDELL PETERSON & CO." on left. MILES BRO'S CLEANERS TAILORS HATTERS on right. Band in center of street with car behind. Crowds on both sides of South Avenue.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Bethel Baker Sitting with a Saddled Horse]

[Bethel Baker Sitting with a Saddled Horse]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Bethel Baker, son of Robert Zebulon Baker and Minerva Ellen "Bea" Swindle Baker posing in front of his saddled horse.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Blacksmith shop with buggies out front]

[Blacksmith shop with buggies out front]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Mr. Law (on left) at the blacksmith shop in Florence with buggies parked out front.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Blacksmith shop with buggy out front]

[Blacksmith shop with buggy out front]

Date: 1880
Creator: unknown
Description: Black and white photograph of the blacksmith and wheelwright shop located in the 100 block of Lampasas Street in Round Rock, Texas. "R. TATSCH" is printed on the wooden building. There are several bearded men pictured and several houses in front of the building.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[A Boy on a Horse]

[A Boy on a Horse]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Boy on a horse with dog on way to school.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Boy on steer]

[Boy on steer]

Date: 194u
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of boy on steer, ROTC cadet, and father Edwin Zieschang.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Bridge downtown Round Rock]

[Bridge downtown Round Rock]

Date: January 21, 1907
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of wooden bridge in old downtown Round Rock with structures visible in background.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST