You limited your search to:

  Partner: The Williamson Museum
 Collection: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central Texas
[Courthouse with Model T's out front]

[Courthouse with Model T's out front]

Date: 1911
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of fifth and most recent Williamson County Courthouse in 1911 with Model T cars parked in front.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Flooded road, Taylor]

[Flooded road, Taylor]

Date: 1921
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of flood of 1921, looking west on Austin-Hutto Road, Taylor.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Granger Dam before water]

[Granger Dam before water]

Date: 1970~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of aerial view of Granger Dam prior to water being in it.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Man standing on tractor loaded with hay]

[Man standing on tractor loaded with hay]

Date: 1930~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of bailing, hauling and stacking hay for winter-feeding of stock by Rudolph Cmerek on the Joe Cmerek, Sr., farm, eight miles west of Granger.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Aerial view of Granger with streets]

[Aerial view of Granger with streets]

Date: 1909
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of aerial view of Granger showing Runhardt Hotel and several other buildings in town.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Children climbing on old truck]

[Children climbing on old truck]

Date: 198u
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of children climbing onto an old truck getting ready to ride down the street for the Frontier Day parade.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Kids in front of tractor]

[Kids in front of tractor]

Date: 1940~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of kids in front of a tractor.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Brushy Creek with bridge]

[Brushy Creek with bridge]

Date: 19uu
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Brushy Creek and the round rock in the creek, for which the town of Round Rock was named; photograph was taken before the creek washed away both bridges shown in the image, one of which was a railroad bridge; the picture is taken from the dam, east of the round rock; there is an unidentified person standing on the round rock; view is looking east down Brushy Creek.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Round Rock Hook & Ladder Co. with wagon]

[Round Rock Hook & Ladder Co. with wagon]

Date: 1907~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Round Rock Hook and Ladder Co.; 18 men in pant and shirt uniforms with bibs labeled "1"; military-style flat, short brimmed caps; some of the men hold tall hooks, buckets and an ax; they stand in front of or on or sit in a long wooden wagon
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Round Rock Post Office with buggy]

[Round Rock Post Office with buggy]

Date: 1905
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the old post office building. Two wheel rural route mail hacks delivered the mail and one is pictured on the left with the horse on the right. Postmaster Robert Hyland has on the derby hat.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST