You limited your search to:

  Partner: The Williamson Museum
 Collection: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central Texas
[Blacksmith shop with buggy out front]

[Blacksmith shop with buggy out front]

Date: 1880
Creator: unknown
Description: Black and white photograph of the blacksmith and wheelwright shop located in the 100 block of Lampasas Street in Round Rock, Texas. "R. TATSCH" is printed on the wooden building. There are several bearded men pictured and several houses in front of the building.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Blesdoe residence with buggy in front]

[Blesdoe residence with buggy in front]

Date: 19uu
Creator: Alf. Otto
Description: Photograph of Blesdoe residence with a horse drawn buggy in front.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[A Boy on a Horse]

[A Boy on a Horse]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Boy on a horse with dog on way to school.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Boy on steer]

[Boy on steer]

Date: 194u
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of boy on steer, ROTC cadet, and father Edwin Zieschang.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Bridge downtown Round Rock]

[Bridge downtown Round Rock]

Date: January 21, 1907
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of wooden bridge in old downtown Round Rock with structures visible in background.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Bridge over Brushy Creek]

[Bridge over Brushy Creek]

Date: 19uu
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Brushy Creek and the railroad bridge in "Old Town". Old grist mill on the left.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Brushy Creek with bridge]

[Brushy Creek with bridge]

Date: 19
Creator: Henington Publishing Co.
Description: black and white photograph of Brushy Creek and the round rock in the creek, for which the town of Round Rock was named; photograph was taken before the creek washed away both bridges shown in the image, one of which was a railroad bridge; the picture is taken from the dam, east of the round rock; there is an unidentified person standing on the round rock; view is looking east down Brushy Creek
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Brushy Creek with bridge]

[Brushy Creek with bridge]

Date: 19uu
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Brushy Creek and the round rock in the creek, for which the town of Round Rock was named; photograph was taken before the creek washed away both bridges shown in the image, one of which was a railroad bridge; the picture is taken from the dam, east of the round rock; there is an unidentified person standing on the round rock; view is looking east down Brushy Creek.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Buckner & Pennington Livery & Feed]

[Buckner & Pennington Livery & Feed]

Date: 1915~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a group of men and horses in front of Buckner and Pennington Livery and Feed Stable in Round Rock around 1915; Bud Parks is on a horse; the other men are Dewey Long, Marshall Ferrell, Claude Buckner, Sr., and Dud Pennington; the stable was located on the 100 block of West Main Street
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Buggies with Horses at a Round Rock Cheese Factory]

[Buggies with Horses at a Round Rock Cheese Factory]

Date: 1920~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of an early cheese factory in Round Rock.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum