You limited your search to:
- Improvment in Cotton Cultivator.
- Patent for improvements in cotton cultivators: "designed more especially for cultivating cotton, scraping the earth away from the young plants, and thinning out the same" (lines 11-12).
- Improvement in Cultivators.
- Patent for "a new and Improved Cultivator" (lines 3-4) including instructions and illustrations.
- Improvement in Seeding-Machines.
- Patent for the improvement of the seeding-machine by having a lever that allows the driver to operate the hopper-box, harrow, and smoothing-roller at any time, including illustration.
- Improvement in Seed-Planters.
- Patent for a seed-planter that "may be attached to the leg of the attendant and operated by the natural movement of the attendant while walking along behind the machine" (lines 20-23), including illustration.