You limited your search to:
- Boring and Mortising Machine.
- Patent for a machine to bore square holes in substitute for a chisel and reduce labor, including illustration. The inventor calls it a "Mortise and Tenon Machine."
- Patent for a machine, which the inventor calls "The Concussion Brick-Machine", that makes bricks using molds, including illustrations.
- Improvement in Curing Meat, &c.
- Patent for curing meat using an air-tight brine vacuum to heat and purify the meat, including illustrations.
- Improvement in Propelling Vessels.
- Patent for a hydraulic propeller that uses a current of water and steam power, including illustrations.