You limited your search to:
- General Soil Map, Brown County, Texas
- Map displays soil types along with creeks, towns, schools, churches, power transmission lines, oil and gas pipelines, roads, and railroads. Includes legend and symbols. Scale 1:316,800
- Soil map, Brown County, Texas
- Map displays soil types along with bayous, lakes, rivers, agricultural field stations, refineries, pipelines, power transmission lines, towns, churches, country clubs, roads, and railroads. Includes legend and symbols. Separate, supplemental chart shows principle characteristics of each soil type. A polyconic projection, North American datum. "Horizontal control by U.S. G. S. and U. S. C. and G. S. 10000 foot grid based upon Texas (Central) system of plane coordinates." With supplemental soil chart, 36 x 35 cm.
- Soil Survey of Brown and Mills Counties, Texas
- Text describes the area, climate, agricultural history and statistics, soil-survey methods and definitions, soils and crops, land uses and agricultural methods, irrigation, and morphology and genesis of soils of Brown and Mills Counties, Texas.
- Soil survey of Brown County, Texas / by E. H. Templin ... [et al.]
- Text describing climate, agriculture, and soils of Brown County, Texas.