You limited your search to:
- General Soil Map, Fannin County, Texas
- Map displays soil types along with creeks, towns, schools, churches, power transmission lines, oil and gas pipelines, roads, and railroads. Includes legend and symbols. Scale 1:253,440.
- Soil map, Fannin County, Texas
- Map displays soil types along with creeks, rivers, roads, railroads, towns, schools, colleges, and churches. Includes legend and symbols. A polyconic projection, 1927 North American datum. "Horizontal control by U.S.G.S. and U.S.C. and G.S. Base map in part from Texas State (North Central) system of plane coordination. 10,000 foot grid based upon Texas (Central) system of plane coordinates."
- Soil survey, Fannin County, Texas
- Text describes Fannin County Texas; includes geography, climate, water supply, industries and transportation, agriculture, and soils.
- Soil Survey of Fannin County, Texas
- Text describes the area, climate, agricultural history and statistics, soil-survey methods and definitions, soils and crops, land uses and agricultural methods, irrigation, and morphology and genesis of soils of Fannin County, Texas.