You limited your search to:
- Inventory of the county archives of Texas : De Witt County, no. 62
- Inventory of records of De Witt County housed in the De Witt County Courthouse as of 1937. Begins with a historical sketch of the county along information on the housing, care, and accessibility of the records. Describes the records of the Commissioners Court, County Clerk as Recorder, District Court, County Court, Justice of the Peace Courts, County Attorney, Sheriff, Constable, Tax Assessor-Collector, Board of Equalization, County Treasurer, County Auditor, County Board of School Trustees, County School Superintendent, County Surveyor, Board of Land Commissioners, and Inspector of Hides and Animals (Defunct). References constitutional provisions and laws specifically applicable to De Witt County. Includes a bibliography as well as chronological and subject and entry indexes.
- De Witt's Colony
- A history of DeWitt's Colony which was established by Green DeWitt and James Kerr in 1825.
- Preliminary survey of the entrance to the Rio Grande, Texas / topography by W.E. Greenwell ; hydrography by the party under the command of J. Wilkinson ; drng. by W.E. Greenwell ; engd. by C.A. Knight & F.W. Benner.
- Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Greenwich. Includes text on soundings and tides. "I no. 2." "No. 40."