You limited your search to:
- Articles of agreement between H.C. Hudson and Elihu Moss : Washington, [Tex.], 1838 July 17.
- Handwritten agreement regarding lease of land in Washington County with details of agreed upon improvements.
- Certificate of Election
- Certificate naming Benjamin B. Peck the Clerk of the County Court in Gonzales County, Republic of Texas.
- Inventory of county records, Washington County courthouse, Brenham, Texas
- Inventory of records of Washington County housed in the Washington County courthouse in Brenham, Texas. Begins with an introduction and explanation of the roles of various county government offices. Describes the records of the Commissioners' Court, County Clerk, County Court, County Attorney, District Clerk, Justice of the Peace, Sheriff, Tax Assessor-Collector, County Treasurer, and County Superintendent of Schools. Also provides a list of Washington County records and an index.