You limited your search to:
- America noviter delineata
- Map of North and South America showing political boundaries and place names. Includes inset of Greenland and illustrations of ships and sea monsters.
- Regni Mexicani seu Novæ Hispaniæ, Ludovicianæ, N. Angliæ, Carolinæ, Virginiæ et Pensylvaniæ, necnon insvlarvm archipelagi Mexicani in America Septentrionali / accurata tabula exhibita â Ioh. Baptista Homanno.
- Hand drawn map of North America circa 1759 - 1784 with geographical landmarks and place names in Latin. Map decorated with drawings of ships.
- Hispania nova
- Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Ferro.