You limited your search to:
- Mappe-monde ou description du globe terrestre : assujettie aux observations astronomiques.
- Map shows the eastern and western hemipheres of the globe with six continents and major cities; Australia as "Nouvelle Hollande" with a vague southern coast hoined with [modern-day] Tasmania; hand-drawn sailing route [presumably that of Captain James Cook] is also shown. Relief shown pictorially. Scale [ca. 1:80 000 000].
- Carte de la Floride et de la Georgie.
- Map shows cities, major roads, swamps, and areas of Native American habitation inland and along the coasts of Louisiana, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina; the Bahama Islands. Relief shown pictorially. Scale [ca. 1:3,500,000].
- Western Hemisphere or New World [and] Eastern Hemisphere or Old World.
- Map shows tracks of voyages around the world by Captain James Cook and others. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given