You limited your search to:
- Map shows late nineteenth century Memphis, Tennessee street names, parks, bridges, public institutions, military facilities, steam and horse railroads. Relief shown by hachures; hachures and spot heights on Nashville map. Scale not given.
- Topographical sketch of the environs of Nashville, Tennessee surveyed in the months of March 1862 and Sept. and Dec. 1863 for the information of the Armies of the Ohio and Cumberland under the direction of Capt. N. Michler Corps of Topographical Engrs. U.S.A. by Major John E. Weyss, Capt. J. Earhart and Lieut. [George] Greenwood.
- Map shows Nashville, Tennessee common roads, turnpikes, railroads, structures, and land owners' names for the area south of the city during the American Civil War. Includes legend. Scale [1:63,360].
- The tourist's pocket map of the state of Tennessee exhibiting its internal improvements, roads, distances, &c., / by J.H. Young.
- Map shows counties, railroads, "stage roads," and towns in Tennessee during the mid-nineteenth century. Includes legend, "principal stage routes" and stations, and steamboat routes. Insets: Vicinity of Nashville--Vicinity of Knoxville. Relief shown by hachures. Scale [ca. 1:1,930,000] and [ca. 1:950,400].