You limited your search to:

  Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
 Language: No Language
[1305 S. Sycamore - Broyles House]

[1305 S. Sycamore - Broyles House]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Close-up photograph of the southeast corner of the "Broyles House," a 2 ½-story frame house with Queen Anne-style architecture, located at 1305 S. Sycamore in Palestine, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Group of People in Front of Redlands Hotel]

[Group of People in Front of Redlands Hotel]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Group of unidentified people gathered around and on a fire truck parked in front of the Redlands Hotel, which is located at 400 N. Queen Street in Palestine, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Reagan School - 400 S. Michaux]

[Reagan School - 400 S. Michaux]

Date: 1970~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the south side of the Reagan School located at 400 S. Michaux in Palestine, Texas. The three-story brick building has Tudor Revival-style architectural features and served as a school for various grades between 1916 and 1976, later becoming a museum.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[411 S. Sycamore - A.S. Fox Home]

[411 S. Sycamore - A.S. Fox Home]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a family on the lawn of the A.S. Fox home, located at 411 S. Sycamore in Palestine, Texas. There are two young girls wearing light-colored dresses, standing on the left side of the image and looking at a spouting fountain in the yard; a man is standing on the right side of the image, holding a toddler. The house is visible in the background. It is a two-story, light-colored building with two chimneys and a widow's walk on the room, as well as a wrap-around front porch with woodwork. A woman is standing on the porch looking toward the camera. A smaller, more ornate building is also visible on the far left of the image.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[1003 N. Link - H.H. Link House]

[1003 N. Link - H.H. Link House]

Date: 1930~
Creator: unknown
Description: Close-up photograph of the front walk leading to the entrance of the "H.H. Link House" located at 1003 N. Link in Palestine, Texas. It is a two-story, white house with both Queen Anne and Classical Revival-style architectures, including two-story Ionic columns across the front.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Carroll Building of First Methodist Church - 422 S. Magnolia]

[Carroll Building of First Methodist Church - 422 S. Magnolia]

Date: 1970~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Carroll Building on the grounds of the First Methodist Church, which is located at 422 S. Magnolia in Palestine, Texas. It is a one-story brick building with round white columns on either side of the front porch; the east wall of the church is visible on the left side of the image.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Third Anderson County Courthouse]

[Third Anderson County Courthouse]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the third Anderson County Courthouse in Palestine, Texas. It is a two-story brick building with stone accents and a taller tower on one corner. There are saddled horses along the fence in the foreground.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Unidentified People at a Tree Planting]

[Unidentified People at a Tree Planting]

Date: 1970~
Creator: McReynolds, Oliver
Description: Photograph of three unidentified people at a tree planting. One man is crouched on the left side of the image, next to the tree; a second man and a woman are standing together on the right and the man is holding a shovel. A stream and trees are visible in the background.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Third Anderson County Courthouse]

[Third Anderson County Courthouse]

Date: [1885..1916]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the third Anderson County Courthouse in Palestine, Texas. It is a two-story brick building with stone accents and a taller tower on one corner.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Unidentified Road surrounded by Dogwood Trees in Bloom]

[Unidentified Road surrounded by Dogwood Trees in Bloom]

Date: May 1979
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of an Anderson County road with Dogwoods in bloom on both sides of it.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 NEXT LAST
Beta Preview