You limited your search to:

  Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
 Decade: 1970-1979
[1003 N. Link - H.H. Link Home]

[1003 N. Link - H.H. Link Home]

Date: 1975~
Creator: unknown
Description: Copy print of the front and south side of the "H.H. Link House" located at 1003 N. Link in Palestine, Texas. It is a two-story, white house with both Queen Anne and Classical Revival-style architectures, including two-story Ionic columns across the front.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Aerial Photo of Osjetea Briggs' Home]

[Aerial Photo of Osjetea Briggs' Home]

Date: 1970~
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photo of the home of Osjetea Briggs, which was located just out of the Palestine, Texas city limits on the highway going toward Rusk.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Osjetea Briggs Home - Rusk Highway]

[Osjetea Briggs Home - Rusk Highway]

Date: c. 1970
Creator: Osjetea Briggs
Description: Photograph of the home of Osjetea Briggs, which was located just out of the city limits on the highway going toward Rusk.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Looking East up Avenue A]

[Looking East up Avenue A]

Date: c. 1970
Creator: unknown
Description: Looking east up Avenue A from a position near the front of the Presbyterian Church toward to the Anderson County Courthouse.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Reagan School - 400 S. Michaux]

[Reagan School - 400 S. Michaux]

Date: 1970~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the south side of the Reagan School located at 400 S. Michaux in Palestine, Texas. The three-story brick building has Tudor Revival-style architectural features and served as a school for various grades between 1916 and 1976, later becoming a museum.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Sacred Heart Catholic Church - 503 N. Queen]

[Sacred Heart Catholic Church - 503 N. Queen]

Date: 1970~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the front and west side of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, located at 503 N. Queen in Palestine, Texas, viewed from Oak Street. The handmade brick building has a square tower on the southeast corner and features many Gothic arch-style windows.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Hotel O'Neill - 313 Spring Street]

[Hotel O'Neill - 313 Spring Street]

Date: 1970~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the front and one side of Hotel O'Neill, which was located at 313 Spring Street in Palestine, Texas. It is a four-story brick building with some architectural embellishments around the windows; it also has a roof over the front entrance with a "Hotel O'Neill" sign. Cars are parked on the street in front of the building. This building was razed in 1983.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[View of Spring Street facing the Businesses]

[View of Spring Street facing the Businesses]

Date: c. 1970
Creator: unknown
Description: View of Spring street facing north across the road from the railroad tracks side. Businesses pictured in this photo included the Trailways Bus Station, the O'Neill Hotel, Jenkins Drug Store, Garners Cigar Store, and the White House Cafe. These buildings are all gone now, replaced by vacant lots.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[304 Main Street]

[304 Main Street]

Date: 1970~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the entrance to a multi-story commercial building located at 304 Main Street in Palestine, Texas. It has three large, arched openings for doors and windows with decorative metalwork over them, depicting trees. Part of the adjacent building is visible on the right.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[The Arbor at the Anderson County Camp Ground - Brushy Creek]

[The Arbor at the Anderson County Camp Ground - Brushy Creek]

Date: 1970~
Creator: unknown
Description: Close-up photograph of a portion of the Arbor at the Anderson County Camp Ground in Anderson County, Texas. It is an open structure with wooden poles and rafters; there are rows of wooden benches under the roof.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST