You limited your search to:

  Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
 Language: No Language
[722 S. Magnolia - Lucas Davey House]

[722 S. Magnolia - Lucas Davey House]

Date: 1979~
Creator: McReynolds, Oliver
Description: Photograph of the front and south sides of the "Lucas-Davey House," a two-story Queen Anne-style home located at 722 S. Magnolia in Palestine, Texas. Distinctive features include the asymmetrical massing, a richness in details and materials and superb craftsmanship. There are trees and bushes around the house, obscuring the porch and first floor.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[921 N. Cedar - Bailey - Summers House]

[921 N. Cedar - Bailey - Summers House]

Date: 1979~
Creator: McReynolds, Oliver
Description: Close-up of the southeast corner of the "Bailey-Summers House," a two-story, Classical Revival-style house located at 921 N. Cedar St. in Palestine, Texas. The dominant architectural feature is the front portico with two-story Ionic columns.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[The Old Pilgrim Church - Elkhart, Texas]

[The Old Pilgrim Church - Elkhart, Texas]

Date: 1979~
Creator: McReynolds, Oliver
Description: Photograph of a replica of the original Pilgrim Church, built near the later brick church just outside of Elkhart, Texas. It is a one-story log building and the wooden front door is open. A Texas Historical Commission plaque is posted on a stone to the right of the building; the Pilgrim Cemetery is partially visible in the background.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Unidentified People at a Tree Planting]

[Unidentified People at a Tree Planting]

Date: 1970~
Creator: McReynolds, Oliver
Description: Photograph of three unidentified people at a tree planting. One man is crouched on the left side of the image, next to the tree; a second man and a woman are standing together on the right and the man is holding a shovel. A stream and trees are visible in the background.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[411 S. Sycamore - A.S. Fox Home]

[411 S. Sycamore - A.S. Fox Home]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a family on the lawn of the A.S. Fox home, located at 411 S. Sycamore in Palestine, Texas. There are two young girls wearing light-colored dresses, standing on the left side of the image and looking at a spouting fountain in the yard; a man is standing on the right side of the image, holding a toddler. The house is visible in the background. It is a two-story, light-colored building with two chimneys and a widow's walk on the room, as well as a wrap-around front porch with woodwork. A woman is standing on the porch looking toward the camera. A smaller, more ornate building is also visible on the far left of the image.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[1003 N. Link - H.H. Link House]

[1003 N. Link - H.H. Link House]

Date: 1930~
Creator: unknown
Description: Close-up photograph of the front walk leading to the entrance of the "H.H. Link House" located at 1003 N. Link in Palestine, Texas. It is a two-story, white house with both Queen Anne and Classical Revival-style architectures, including two-story Ionic columns across the front.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[1305 S. Sycamore - Broyles House]

[1305 S. Sycamore - Broyles House]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Close-up photograph of the southeast corner of the "Broyles House," a 2 ½-story frame house with Queen Anne-style architecture, located at 1305 S. Sycamore in Palestine, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Anderson Campground - Brushy Creek Arbor]

[Anderson Campground - Brushy Creek Arbor]

Date: 1980~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Anderson County Campground (commonly called the Brushy Creek Arbor), a historic site in Anderson County, Texas. It is an open structure with wooden posts and fencing and a wood and metal roof. The area is surrounded by trees.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Anderson County Courthouse]

[Anderson County Courthouse]

Date: 1980~
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the south and west sides of the Anderson County Courthouse, located at 500 N. Church in Palestine, Texas. The three-story building has Classical Revival-style elements including Ionic columns across the front and there is a dome topped with a statue of Lady Justice in the center of the roof. Buildings and parking lots on the nearby lots to the north and east of the building are visible in the background.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Anderson County Courthouse]

[Anderson County Courthouse]

Date: 1991~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the west side of the Anderson County Courthouse, located at 500 N. Church in Palestine, Texas, taken at night. The three-story building has Classical Revival-style elements including Ionic columns across the front. There is a dome topped with a statue of Lady Justice in the center of the roof.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 NEXT LAST