You limited your search to:

  Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
 Decade: 1950-1959
[Sally Jo Gilmore]

[Sally Jo Gilmore]

Date: 1954
Creator: Osjetea Briggs
Description: Photograph of Sally Jo Gilmore - Woodhouse Class of 1954
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Dedication of Marker at the Site of the John Henninger Reagan Home]

[Dedication of Marker at the Site of the John Henninger Reagan Home]

Date: February 14, 1951
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo taken at the dedication of the Marker for site of the John H. Reagan home. Members of the Daughters of the American Colonists are shown. Right to Left: Mrs. Howard Crane Mrs. Richardson Unknown Mrs. Erma Gooch Collins Unknown
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Dedication of Marker at the Site of the John Henninger Reagan Home]

[Dedication of Marker at the Site of the John Henninger Reagan Home]

Date: February 14, 1951
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of Mrs. Richardson standing beside the marker for the dedication at the site of the John H. Reagan Home.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[J.C. Penney Company Building]

[J.C. Penney Company Building]

Date: 1950~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the J.C. Penney Store, which was located at 201 W. Oak St. in Palestine, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Train Depot at Palestine]

[Train Depot at Palestine]

Date: 1950~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the railroad depot in Palestine. This photo also shows a passenger car. The building has since been demolished.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Anderson County Pasture]

[Anderson County Pasture]

Date: c. 1950
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of a pasture in Anderson County
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Bill Hall at the Inland Refinery]

[Bill Hall at the Inland Refinery]

Date: c. 1950
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of Bill Hall at the Inland Refinery, which was located near Tucker Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Clyde LeGard at the Inland Refinery]

[Clyde LeGard at the Inland Refinery]

Date: c. 1950
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of Clyde LeGard at the Inland Refinery, which was located near Tucker Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Dedication of the Elkhart High School]

[Dedication of the Elkhart High School]

Date: c. 1956
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo taken the day of the dedication of the Elkhart High School. Left to Right: Co. Supt. R.H. Johnson Elkhart Principal, Mr. O'Quinn Elkhart Supt. W.J. Jentry Speaker Bonner Frizzell Mrs. Bonner Frizzell
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Eighth Grade Class - Reagan Jr. High School]

[Eighth Grade Class - Reagan Jr. High School]

Date: c. 1954
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the 8th grade class at Reagan Jr. High School. Front Row Right to Left Katherine Bartey, Beverly Zimmerman, Joyce Bell, Amy Schmidt, Frances Dennis, Nell Vickery, Laura N. Sanders, Jean Spann, Mary Wanda Hill, Merilyn Lightfoot, Martha Fagan, Bill Logan, Benny Lester. Second Row Left to Right Jerry Pendland, Laura Sue Crutcher, Virginia Henderson, Elizabeth Dean, Frances Miller, Betty Lyles, Margaret Austin, Ann Simmons, June Graves, Addie M. White, Marion Boyd, Betty Leatherwood, Kay Mallory ?, Sylvia Foster, Nancy Squires. Third Row Right to Left George Paul, Wiltz Ledbetter, James Saxton, Will Jordan, Tommy Cook, Johnny Hambrick, Mary J. Reynolds, Virginia Neel, Jerry -?-, Jean Pope, Verl Burnaugh, Dickie Rogers, Lee Copeland, Benny Swinney, J.N. Reeder.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 NEXT LAST