You limited your search to:

  Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

Date: August 1983
Creator: unknown
Description: Demolition of the O'Neill Hotel, which was located at 313 Spring Street.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

Date: August 1983
Creator: unknown
Description: Demolition of the O'Neill Hotel, which was located at 313 Spring Street.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

Date: August 1983
Creator: unknown
Description: Demolition of the O'Neill Hotel, which was located at 313 Spring Street.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

Date: August 1983
Creator: unknown
Description: Demolition of the O'Neill Hotel, which was located at 313 Spring Street.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

Date: August 1983
Creator: unknown
Description: Demolition of the O'Neill Hotel, which was located at 313 Spring Street.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

Date: August 1983
Creator: unknown
Description: Demoltion of the O'Neill Hotel, which was located at 313 Spring Street.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

Date: August 1983
Creator: unknown
Description: Demolition of the O'Neill Hotel, which was located at 313 Spring Street.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

[Demolition of O'Neill Hotel]

Date: August 1983
Creator: unknown
Description: Demolition of the O'Neill Hotel, which was located at 313 Spring Street.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[418 N. Tennessee - St. Mary's Academy]

[418 N. Tennessee - St. Mary's Academy]

Date: 1980~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the front entrance of St. Mary's Academy, located on the 500 Block of N. Tennessee Avenue in Palestine, Texas. It is a two-story brick building with Gothic Revival-style features. There is a partially-visible stone tower above the entrance, as well as a stone arch over the door. Part of another wing is visible on the left side of the image.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Anderson County Courthouse]

[Anderson County Courthouse]

Date: 1980~
Creator: unknown
Description: The Anderson County Courthouse is the largest historic institutional building in Palestine and arguably the most prominent architectural landmark. Sited atop a hill that overlooks the central business district to the southwest, the courthouse retains its historic integrity and character. The original architects, C.H. Page and Brother incorporated Classical Revival elements in the design, which bears a resemblance to the firm’s courthouse design for Williamson County, Texas. Legislators designated Palestine the county seat of Anderson County in 1846, the year of the county’s creation. This is the county’s fourth courthouse, and the third to be erected on this site. It was designed in 1913-1914 by the noted Austin architectural firm of Charles Page and Brother. B.P. Garvey of Gainesville, Texas, served as the contractor. The building’s formal dedication ceremony was held December 20, 1914. Billy Bean documented the courthouse in his 1980 survey. The building was extensively remodeled in 1986. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1992 - Building #92001256
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission