You limited your search to:

  Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
 Decade: 1930-1939
[Rusk School Students - Palestine]

[Rusk School Students - Palestine]

Date: c. 1930
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of unidentified second and third grade students that attended Rusk School, located in Palestine, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Second Grade Class of Rusk School]

[Second Grade Class of Rusk School]

Date: c. 1930
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the second grade class at Rusk School. Unidentified Year.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Schwitter's Grocery - 409 Avenue A]

[Schwitter's Grocery - 409 Avenue A]

Date: c. 1930
Creator: unknown
Description: Frank and Rosa Schwitter's Grocery store in 1930. They stand in the center of this photo with Mrs. Artie Pagett to the right. To the left is Lillie Sullivan (Her husband was a clerk here), Herman Brumbly, and Vernon Wyett. One of the African Americans in the back is Clarence "Slick" Muse. It is unknown who the other man is. All of these people, with the exception of Lillie Sullivan, were employed here.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Rusk School Rhythm Band]

[Rusk School Rhythm Band]

Date: 1935-36
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the Rusk School Rhythm Band 1935-36 - First Row, Left to Right: Patsy McKeithan, Geraldine Cato, Geraldyne Seymour, Bronson Lee, Alvie Tucker, Gene Crass, Herbert Woods, Arlette Flornoy, Billie Hudson Second row: Tom Kolstad, Sara Thomas, Edwin Dietz, Patricia Liles, Elton Dyal, Eugene Dietz, Imogene Sharp, Joyce Langston, Laura Greer, Patricia Smith, Carolyn George, Addie Marie Coleman, Dorothy Goebel, Doris Burkhalter, John Lamar Roberson, James Fryar, Eva Dell Butler, Billy Richardson, Grady Carson, Lester Bush, Howard Bennett
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[1003 N. Link - H.H. Link House]

[1003 N. Link - H.H. Link House]

Date: 1930~
Creator: unknown
Description: Close-up photograph of the front walk leading to the entrance of the "H.H. Link House" located at 1003 N. Link in Palestine, Texas. It is a two-story, white house with both Queen Anne and Classical Revival-style architectures, including two-story Ionic columns across the front.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[1003 N. Link - H.H. Link House]

[1003 N. Link - H.H. Link House]

Date: 1930~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the front of the "H.H. Link House" located at 1003 N. Link in Palestine, Texas. It is a two-story, white house with both Queen Anne and Classical Revival-style architectures, including two-story Ionic columns across the front.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Burned Out Interior of the Texas Theater - Palestine]

[Burned Out Interior of the Texas Theater - Palestine]

Date: c. 1939
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the inside of the burned out Texas Theater, which has been redone and is still located at 213 W. Crawford Street, Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Burned Out Interior of the Texas Theater - Palestine]

[Burned Out Interior of the Texas Theater - Palestine]

Date: c. 1939
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the inside of the burned out Texas Theater, which has been redone and is still located at 213 W. Crawford Street, Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[1938 Palestine High School Band]

[1938 Palestine High School Band]

Date: October 10, 1938
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the 1938 Palestine High School band, marching in the Anderson County Fair Parade on Monday October 10, 1938 in downtown Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Burned Out Interior of the Texas Theater - Palestine]

[Burned Out Interior of the Texas Theater - Palestine]

Date: c. 1939
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the inside of the burned out Texas Theater, which has been redone and is still located at 213 W. Crawford Street, Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission