You limited your search to:

  Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
 Decade: 1970-1979
[Looking North along N. Sycamore Street]

[Looking North along N. Sycamore Street]

Date: May 1979
Creator: unknown
Description: Looking north along N. Sycamore Street. Notice the construction of what was the Royall National Bank Drive-Thru building on the right. This bank later became the Hibernia Bank, then Capitol One in 2006.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[The Old and the New Pilgrim Churches - Elkhart, Tx]

[The Old and the New Pilgrim Churches - Elkhart, Tx]

Date: c. 1979
Creator: Oliver McReynolds
Description: The Pilgrim Church, a Primitive Baptist institution, was organized in Crawford County, Illinois, by Daniel Parker, who led a caravan of twenty-five ox-drawn wagons to Texas in 1833 after securing permission to establish the church from Stephen F. Austin. This picture depicts the rebuilt replica of the original church and the new church, which is still in use today. The replica was dedicated sometime before 1962 and is the site of the annual Coffee and Gingerbread reception held each spring. The site is next to the Pilgrim Cemetery, which is located just outside of the rural community of Elkhart, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[The Old Pilgrim Church - Elkhart, Tx.]

[The Old Pilgrim Church - Elkhart, Tx.]

Date: c. 1979
Creator: Oliver McReynolds
Description: The Pilgrim Church, a Primitive Baptist institution, was organized in Crawford County, Illinois, by Daniel Parker, who led a caravan of twenty-five ox-drawn wagons to Texas in 1833 after securing permission to establish the church from Stephen F. Austin. This picture depicts the rebuilt replica of the original church located beside the new church, which is still in use today. The replica was dedicated sometime before 1962 and is the site of the annual Coffee and Gingerbread reception held each spring. The site is next to the Pilgrim Cemetery, which is located just outside of the rural community of Elkhart, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Osjetea Briggs Home - Rusk Highway]

[Osjetea Briggs Home - Rusk Highway]

Date: c. 1970
Creator: Osjetea Briggs
Description: Photograph of the home of Osjetea Briggs, which was located just out of the city limits on the highway going toward Rusk.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[A Parade in Palestine]

[A Parade in Palestine]

Date: c. 1979
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of a parade in Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[A Parade in Palestine]

[A Parade in Palestine]

Date: c. 1979
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of a parade in Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[A Parade in Palestine]

[A Parade in Palestine]

Date: c. 1979
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of a parade in Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[A Parade in Palestine]

[A Parade in Palestine]

Date: c. 1979
Creator: unknown
Description: A parade in Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[A Parade in Palestine]

[A Parade in Palestine]

Date: c. 1979
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of a parade in Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[A Parade in Palestine]

[A Parade in Palestine]

Date: c. 1979
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of a parade in Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission