You limited your search to:

  Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
 Language: English
 Collection: Chalberg Collection of Prints and Negatives
Fulton's Ice Cream Parlor

Fulton's Ice Cream Parlor

Date: March 20, 1897
Creator: unknown
Description: Two men and a little girl at the bar. A rooster is standing on the stool next to the girl. Fulton's was located at 1608 Lavaca St.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Guadalupe and 38th St.

Guadalupe and 38th St.

Date: 1933
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Guadalupe Street looking south from 38th St. before paving project. Jimmyville Ice Cream on the east side of the street.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Nineteenth Street looking east

Nineteenth Street looking east

Date: 1930-10-31~
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Nineteenth Street looking east after street paving. Waller Creek bridge in view. Photo reads, "Asutin Street Paving, Soutwest Bitulithic Co., Contractor, H. R. F. Helland, Consulting Engineer."
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Paving of Congress Avenue

Paving of Congress Avenue

Date: 1905
Creator: unknown
Description: Official men and workers on possibly the first completed section of brick paving on Congress.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Sixth Street looking west

Sixth Street looking west

Date: 192?
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Looking west along 6th St. from the top of the Scarborough Building at 6th and Congress Avenue.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
South Congress Avenue looking north

South Congress Avenue looking north

Date: September 1914
Creator: unknown
Description: View of South Congress Avenue looking north, just south of Academy Dr.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Texas School for the Blind

Texas School for the Blind

Date: April 29, 1896
Creator: unknown
Description: Group of men in suits and hats lined up in front of campus buildings. For more information: http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/kct25
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Texas School for the Deaf drawing

Texas School for the Deaf drawing

Date: unknown
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Drawing of the Texas School for the Deaf, referred to in the drawing as the "Deaf and Dumb Institution." It was established as the "Texas Deaf and Dumb Asylum" in 1856 and renamed the "Texas School for the Deaf" in 1949.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Travis County Courthouse under construction]

[Travis County Courthouse under construction]

Date: 1930/1931
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Exterior of the Courthouse in the final stage of construction. Sign in foreground details contractors used.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Unpaved Nineteenth Street

Unpaved Nineteenth Street

Date: 1930-07-19~
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Nineteenth Street looking east before street paving. Waller Creek bridge in view. Photo reads, "Asutin Street Paving, Soutwest Bitulithic Co., Contractor, H. R. F. Helland, Consulting Engineer."
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library