Creator: Bureau of Identification Photographic Lab., Austin
Description: Photograph of Austin Municipal Golf Course Club House front elevation. Screened double doors, a columned entrance, and gable windows are visible. The municipal Golf Course, constructed originally by the Lions Club in 1928 at 2901 Enfield Road, has served its citizens since 1934 and has long been Austin's most popular course.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library