You limited your search to:

  Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
 Decade: 1910-1919
 Collection: Texas History Collection
By-laws and house rules of the Country Club, Austin, Texas.

By-laws and house rules of the Country Club, Austin, Texas.

Date: 1911
Creator: Country Club of Austin.
Description: Bylaws of the Country Club of Austin, Texas in 1911.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
War and reconstruction times in Texas : 1861-1865

War and reconstruction times in Texas : 1861-1865

Date: 1914
Creator: Loughery, Augusta M.
Description: Book discussing Civil War and Reconstruction in Texas.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Account of the Removal of the Remains of Stephen F. Austin from Peach Point Cemetery in Brazoria County, Texas to State Cemetery, Austin, Texas, October 18 to 20, 1910

Account of the Removal of the Remains of Stephen F. Austin from Peach Point Cemetery in Brazoria County, Texas to State Cemetery, Austin, Texas, October 18 to 20, 1910

Date: 1911
Creator: Bryan, Guy M., Jr.
Description: This book describes the ceremonies and processes involved in moving Austin's remains and includes the relevant formal decisions by the Texas State Legislature.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Hollow Reinforced-Concrete Structure Replaces Dam at Austin, Texas, Which Failed Fifteen Years Ago

Hollow Reinforced-Concrete Structure Replaces Dam at Austin, Texas, Which Failed Fifteen Years Ago

Date: [1915]
Creator: Engineering Record
Description: This article gives historical background of the first dam at Austin, Texas and its failure followed by a discussion of the changes that were made when building the new dam, including plans.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
The Texas Fine Arts Association and Elisabet Ney Museum

The Texas Fine Arts Association and Elisabet Ney Museum

Date: [c. 1912]
Creator: Texas Fine Arts Association
Description: This pamphlet gives an overview of the museum with a brief biography of Elisabet Ney and legal documents of the Texas Fine Arts Association.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
The Austin Silk Plantation and Manufacturing Company

The Austin Silk Plantation and Manufacturing Company

Date: 1917
Creator: The Austin Silk Plantation and Manufacturing Company
Description: This pamphlet describes the processes of silk production and compares it to raising cotton.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
The Bar as an Institution of the State

The Bar as an Institution of the State

Date: July 2, 1913
Creator: Texas Bar Association
Description: Transcription of the speech Phillips gave which discusses the role of lawyers and their obligations to the people that they serve.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Report on the Dam and Water Power Development at Austin, Texas

Report on the Dam and Water Power Development at Austin, Texas

Date: November 1917
Creator: Mead, Daniel W.
Description: Report about the reconstruction of the Austin Dam including appendices of statistics, graphs, and a bibliography, as well as the letter of transmittal and relevant city resolution.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Proceedings of Investigation Committee, House of Representatives Thirty-Fifth Legislature: Charges Against Governor James E. Ferguson Together with Findings of Committee and Action of House with Prefatory Statement and Index to Proceedings

Proceedings of Investigation Committee, House of Representatives Thirty-Fifth Legislature: Charges Against Governor James E. Ferguson Together with Findings of Committee and Action of House with Prefatory Statement and Index to Proceedings

Date: March 1917
Creator: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives. Investigation Committee.
Description: This publication documents the investigation of Governor Ferguson conducted by the Investigation Committee including transcripts of interviews, relevant documents, and the findings of the Committee. Index starts on page 531.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
History of Hill City lodge no. 456, A.F. & A.M.: from its constitution on June 19, 1876 to St. John's Day, June 24, 1919

History of Hill City lodge no. 456, A.F. & A.M.: from its constitution on June 19, 1876 to St. John's Day, June 24, 1919

Date: 1919
Creator: Bell, William G.
Description: A history of the Hill City Lodge in Austin from its constitution on June 19, 1876 to St. John's Day, June 24, 1919.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
FIRST PREV 1 2 NEXT LAST