You limited your search to:

  Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
 County: Travis County, TX
 Decade: 1890-1899
[Correspondence to Henry Ladd from S.W. Doom]

[Correspondence to Henry Ladd from S.W. Doom]

Date: November 8, 1899
Creator: Doom, D.W.
Description: A letter to Henry Ladd from attorney D.W. Doom regarding “the case of Elisabet Ney against yourself and Mosle.”
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Correspondence to Lucadia Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry)]

[Correspondence to Lucadia Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry)]

Date: December 27, 1893
Creator: Porter, William Sydney
Description: A letter to Lucadia Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry), who asks her for a loan.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Correspondence to Lucadia Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry)]

[Correspondence to Lucadia Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry)]

Date: January 8, 1895
Creator: Porter, William Sydney
Description: A letter to Lucadia Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry), who asks her for a loan with his printing office as collateral.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Correspondence to Julia Maria Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry)]

[Correspondence to Julia Maria Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry)]

Date: January 27, 1894
Creator: Porter, William Sydney
Description: A letter to Julia Maria Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry), who asks for funds for a weekly publication.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Correspondence to Lucadia Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry)]

[Correspondence to Lucadia Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry)]

Date: December 16, 1893
Creator: Porter, William Sydney
Description: A letter to Lucadia Pease from W.S. Porter (O. Henry), who asks her to carry a note on a property.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
East Austin School Children

East Austin School Children

Date: November 30, 1894
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of East Austin school children in the lower 4th grade. The names of everyone in the photograph are listed on the back. Miss Mary Johnson is the teacher. The photograph is cabinet card format.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Group Portarit at Camp Mabry, Austin]

[Group Portarit at Camp Mabry, Austin]

Date: May 8, 1898
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a group of people seated in a grassy area at Camp Mabry. The person on the far left is in a military uniform, holding a rifle. There are three women and one other man. Large tents and other men are visible in the background. The photograph is a cyanotype.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Photographs of a Fire Wagon and Bull Creek]

[Photographs of a Fire Wagon and Bull Creek]

Date: 1892
Creator: unknown
Description: Double-sided photograph of a horse-drawn fire wagon and Bull Creek. In the first photograph (front) the horse-drawn wagon is stopped in the middle of an un-paved main street in front of a row of storefronts; a sign on the wagon says "Colorado No. 2, A Unit for the Dam, 44 Members - Strong." Other carriages are visible in the background and people are standing in the windows and on the first-floor roofs of the stores. The stores include Gammel's Used Books, J.O.Buaas, Phil Bruckmann Painter and Decorator, and a drug store. In the second photograph (back), a man is paddling a canoe in a body of water identified as Bull Creek; the shoreline is covered with trees.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Austin Baseball Team]

[Austin Baseball Team]

Date: [1891..1892]
Creator: Deane
Description: Photograph of a baseball team from Austin, Texas. The photograph is cabinet card format.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Fulton's Ice Cream Parlor

Fulton's Ice Cream Parlor

Date: March 20, 1897
Creator: unknown
Description: Two men and a little girl at the bar. A rooster is standing on the stool next to the girl. Fulton's was located at 1608 Lavaca St.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST
Beta Preview