Date: April 8, 1939
Creator: Bureau of Identification Photographic Lab., Austin
Description: Photograph of construction of the Austin Municipal Golf Course tool house, made of white bricks. Scaffolding circles the walls, and the support for the roof is visible. The municipal Golf Course, constructed originally by the Lions Club in 1928 at 2901 Enfield Road and then donated to the city in 1936, has served its citizens since 1934 and has long been Austin's most popular course.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library