Date: July 14, 1939
Creator: Bureau of Identification Photographic Lab., Austin
Description: Photograph of the view facing the green behind a water hazard on the number eight hole at the Austin Municipal Golf Course. Golfers are visible on the green in the background. The municipal Golf Course, constructed originally by the Lions Club in 1928 at 2901 Enfield Road, has served it's citizens since 1934 and has long been Austin's most popular course.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library