You limited your search to:

  Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
 Collection: Chalberg Collection of Prints and Negatives
[Governor’s Mansion]

[Governor’s Mansion]

Date: 1909
Creator: unknown
Description: Front elevation walkway with urns, gazebo, carriage house, grounds, curb, dirt street and no picket fence.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Governor’s Mansion]

[Governor’s Mansion]

Date: 1900
Creator: unknown
Description: Front elevation, walkway with urns, gothic screen door, grounds.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Governor’s Mansion

Governor’s Mansion

Date: 1940
Creator: unknown
Description: Front elevation, grounds, gardens, walkway, very lush landscaping.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Governor’s Mansion

Governor’s Mansion

Date: 1914
Creator: unknown
Description: Front elevation, walkway with urns, Gothic screen door is in place, carriage house visible, as well as gazebo and wood fence, grounds shown.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Governor’s Mansion with snow]

[Governor’s Mansion with snow]

Date: 1937
Creator: unknown
Description: Front and north elevation, grounds, evergreen trees, flag pole, carriage house visible.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Victor's Italian Village Restaurant]

[Victor's Italian Village Restaurant]

Date: 194?
Creator: Ellison Photo Co.
Description: Exterior of the restaurant. The restaurant, owned by Victor D. Nardecchia, was located at 409 West 23rd Street.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Hogg Memorial Auditorium]

[Hogg Memorial Auditorium]

Date: February 2, 1934
Creator: Ellison Photo Co.
Description: Looking west at the front and southside of the building.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Gearing Hall, Painter Hall and Lily Pond]

[Gearing Hall, Painter Hall and Lily Pond]

Date: September 1936
Creator: Ellison Photo Co.
Description: Looking northeast from the lily pond behind the Tower on the University of Texas campus. Gearing Hall, known then as the Home Economics building, on the left and the Painter Hall, then the Physics building, on the right, are in view.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Seton Infirmary]

[Seton Infirmary]

Date: 1922
Creator: Jordan Company
Description: Front of building with cars in the driveway.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Falstaff Beer Trucks]

[Falstaff Beer Trucks]

Date: May 25, 1934
Creator: Ellison Photo Co.
Description: Beer trucks belonging to the Lightsey Carroll Company Distributors stand at the ready to deliver beer to thirsty Austinites. Featuring the Capitol in the background lends an air of legality to beer distribution, particularly considering that Prohibition had ended just five months before.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library