You limited your search to:

  Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2009
Calderon-Mendoza Wedding
Photograph of the wedding party. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth63118/
Calderon-Mendoza Wedding
Photograph of bride, wearing wedding dress, seated on sofa. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth63116/
Calderon-Mendoza Wedding
Photograph of the wedding party and guests in front of St. Austin's Catholic Church. Newman Hall is in background to the right. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth63113/
Calhoun Baby
Photograph of a baby seated in a chair surrounded by toys. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62860/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of military camp taken from roof of building. Military vehicles in foreground. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62115/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of construction at Camp Bowie. Construction debris and piping is visible. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62144/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of men constructing a ditch or a road. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62138/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of the exterior of Camp Bowie. Sewer pipe in the foreground, completed buildings in the background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62132/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of cars parked at Camp Bowie. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62123/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of car towing living quarters. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62131/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of road at entrance to Camp Bowie. Evidence of camp construction in the background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62140/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of home construction in a neighborhood in Brownwood. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62136/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of the exterior aerial view of Camp Bowie. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62127/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of car towing living quarters/tent. Another tent is abandoned behind the car. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62143/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of two women looking at a list. One is holding a tiny baby. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62122/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of a man at a military radio. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62124/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of oil trucks and other vehicles at Camp Bowie. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62130/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of three men selling goods out of their truck. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62142/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of road at entrance to Camp Bowie. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62137/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of two wrecked cars. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62126/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of construction at Camp Bowie. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62139/
[Camp Bowie]
Photograph of roadside stand, with advertising for Coca-Cola and Barq's Root Beer. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62135/
[Camp Bowie Law Enforcement]
Photograph of three unknown law enforcement officers in uniform. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62134/
[Camp Bowie Law Enforcement]
Photograph of three Texas law enforcement officers. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62125/
Camp Bullis -- Colonel Wakefield
Photograph of two men in uniform standing behind desk. Camp Bullis is located in Bexar County northwest of San Antonio. During WWII it was used as a training base for the 2nd, 95th and 88th Infantry Divisions. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62484/
Camp Mabry -- Building #6
Photograph of the interior of Building #6 at Camp Mabry. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62486/
Camp Mabry -- Building #6
Photograph of the exterior of Camp Mabry Bulding #6. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62485/
[Camp Mabry - Return of Colors]
Photograph of men in military uniforms standing outside of the State Capitol building. The man in the cowboy hat is Governor Coke Stevenson. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62634/
[Camp Mabry - Return of Colors]
Photograph of man in uniform receiving flag. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62633/
[Camp Mabry - Return of Colors]
Photograph of soldiers marching in formation carrying flags. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62632/
Camp Mabry - West End
Photograph of Camp Mabry buildings -- west end. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62483/
Camp Swift -- Induction Ceremony of the Old 59th
Photograph of a large military group marching in a field and saluting to the right. During WWII Camp Swift was an infantry and medical training camp. It also served as a POW camp, primarily for Germans soldiers from Rommel's Afrika Korps. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62487/
Camp Swift -- Induction Ceremony of the Old 59th
Photograph of men in uniform with civilians standing in the background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62488/
Camp Swift -- Induction Ceremony of the Old 59th
Photograph of soldier standing before microphones. Others stand at ease in the background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62489/
[Capital Chevrolet]
Photograph of exterior of automobile dealership buildings at 220-224 E. 5th St. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62778/
[Capital Memorial Park]
Photograph of the entrance to the cemetery. Also known as Capital Memorial Gardens, this private cemetery was opened between 1948-1950. It was later sold to Cook-Walden and is located at IH-35 and FM 1825. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62784/
[Capital Memorial Park]
Artist's rendering of aerial view of park. Also known as Capital Memorial Gardens, this private cemetery was opened between 1948-1950. It was later sold to Cook-Walden and is located at IH-35 and FM 1825. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62779/
[Capital Memorial Park]
Photograph of the entrance to the cemetery. Also known as Capital Memorial Gardens, this private cemetery was opened between 1948-1950. It was later sold to Cook-Walden and is located at IH-35 and FM 1825. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62783/
[Capital Memorial Park]
Photograph of the entrance to the cemetery. Also known as Capital Memorial Gardens, this private cemetery was opened between 1948-1950. It was later sold to Cook-Walden and is located at IH-35 and FM 1825. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62782/
Capitol Chevrolet, Inc.
Photograph of the exterior of the building with personnel standing in front. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth63104/
Capitol Chevrolet Incorporated
Photograph of exterior of building. Capitol Chevrolet which was located at 220-224 E. 5th Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62926/
Capitol Chevrolet Incorporated
Photograph of Capitol Chevrolet tow truck. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62927/
Capitol Chevrolet Sales Personnel
Photograph of James J. Stahl, who was a salesman at Capitol Chevrolet in 1949. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62925/
Capitol Chevrolet Sales Personnel
Photograph of Jack A. Fulkes. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62924/
Capitol Laundry
Photograph of Capitol Laundry's Shopper's Parking Service building. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62867/
Capitol Laundry and Dry Cleaning
Photograph of Capitol Laundry and Dry Cleaning Sub Station and adjacent neighborhood. This sub station was located at 301 W. 8th Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62868/
Capitol Laundry and Dry Cleaning
Photograph of Capitol Laundry and Dry Cleaning Sub Station. This sub station was located 301 W. 8th Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62870/
[Capitol Machine Works]
Photograph of the exterior of the Capitol Machine Works building. A large tow truck is parked in front of the building and three men are leaning against the truck. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62358/
[Capitol Monument to Builders of State of Texas]
Photograph of a monument across from the Texas State Capitol Building. It reads: "This Memorial to the Builders of the Great State of Texas Erected A.D. 1938 by the Texas Historical and Biographical Record." A list of names follows. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62478/
[Capitol Truck and Trailer]
Photograph of the exterior of the Capitol Truck and Trailer Company building. There is a large truck parked in front of the building. The truck is carrying a crane. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62357/