You limited your search to:

  Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[St. David's Episcopal Church exterior]
Photograph of an oblique view of the south front and west side of Saint David's Episcopal Church located at 301 East 8th Street. The gothic revival stone building has punched gothic windows, edged with stone quoins on the south facade, engaged pilasters and dormer vents. The symetrical south front has a central tower and castleated parapets. Two entrances are visible, both on the west facade: one on the south end and one on the north. There are four children standing in front of the west facade facing the camera, and what appears to be gas lamp standard at the southwest corner. The building was originally constructed in 1854. In 1870 the south addition was constructed, and the south tower was completed in 1885. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth124818/
St. David's Hosp interior & exterior
Photo of proposed new St. David's texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33987/
St. David's Hospital
Stone plaque with a scripture quotation. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33983/
St. David's Hospital
Exterior view of St. David's Hospital. The hospital was located at 606 W. 17th Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33224/
[St. David's Hospital]
Exterior of the St. David's Hospital building at 606 W. 17th. Building is now the Rio House Apartments. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth125349/
[St. David's Hospital Committee]
Four men dressed in suits sitting at a long table. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth74629/
St. David's Hospital - interior & exterior
Exterior part of old St. David's texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33986/
St. David's Hospital - interior & exterior
Exterior of house near or next to St. David's Hospital. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33985/
St. David's Hospital - interior & exterior
Exterior view texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33992/
St. David's Hospital - interior & exterior
Interior view texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33991/
St. David's Hospital - interior & exterior
Interior basement texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33984/
St. David's Hospital - interior & exterior
Photo of hospitals corner stone texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33988/
St. David's Hospital - interior & exterior
interior hall & nurses station texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33989/
St. David's Hospital - interior & exterior
interior, kitchen texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33990/
[St. David's Hospital opening day]
Photograph of the exterior of St. David's Hospital on opening day. Cars pack the parking lot and line both sides of the street. People line up at the entrance out to the street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth329346/
St. Edward's Football Team
Football team posed in front of main building at St. Edward's University. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth34165/
St. Edward's Football Team
Photograph of the full squad with coach and a priest in the picture. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62762/
St. Edward's Retreat
A group of men gathered on the steps of a church. Two clergymen stand at the front of the group. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33061/
St. Edwards Tennis
St. Edward's Men's Tennis team holding trophies texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33580/
St. Edwards University
Unknown students congregate to play cards at tables or sit on couches and chairs to chat in an unknown building at St. Edwards University. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19344/
St. Edwards University
Unidentified students sit in desks looking at a man, presumably a lecturer, who is standing behind a wooden podium and speaking in an unknown room at St. Edwards University. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19343/
St. Edwards University
Unidentified students work in a science laboratory in an unknown room at St. Edwards University. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19342/
St. Edwards University Girls Dormitory
The foreground is occupied by a large tree on the right side of the frame. In the center of the frame is the girls dormitory at St. Edwards University. A small group of men playing soccer in the field between the tree and the dormitory are also visible. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19298/
St. Edwards University Girls Dormitory
Exterior view of the girls dormitory at St. Edwards University. A car is parked in the parking lot in the foreground and an unidentified man is digging with a shovel in the dirt on the right side of the frame. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19299/
St. Edward's University Graduation Ceremony
Photograph of a graduate with family members. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62858/
St. Edward's University Graduation Ceremony
Photograph of refreshments being served after the graduation ceremony. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62861/
St. Edward's University Graduation Ceremony
Processional of students with the main building in the background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62859/
St. Edward's University Graduation Ceremony
Procession of the faculty at St. Edward's Graduation Ceremony. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62857/
St. Ignatius Martyr Catholic Church
Interior view of St. Ignatius Catholic Church. St. Ignatius was located at 303 W. Johanna in 1947. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33241/
St. Ignatius Martyr Church Nativity Scene
Photograph of nativity with creche on the grounds of the church. There appears to be snow on the ground. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62759/
[St. John's Elementary School]
Photograph of the St. John's Elementary School, now closed. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth123963/
St. John's Nursery
Photograph of a group of about 50 African-American children posing in front of a white-washed adobe building. The boys in the center hold a sign that says "St. John / Nursery". The girls all wear dresses and the boys wear shirts and slacks. Some boys also wear suspenders and bow ties. The building has a central door, windows on either side of the door with floral curtains visible, and vents above each window. A wood picket fence is visible in the foreground. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth329361/
St. Johns United Methodist Church
Looking east at Church building at 2140 Allandale Rd. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth125188/
[St. Louis Catholic Church]
A photo of St. Louis Catholic Church. The church has a stained glass cross on the side of it. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19644/
St. Martin's Evangelical Lutheran Church
Large group of men and one woman standing beside church building. In 1949 St. Martin's was located at 14th and Congress Avenue. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth34108/
St. Martin's Evangelical Lutheran Church
Group of men standing inside the sanctuary in front of the altar. In 1949 St. Martin's was located at 14th and Congress Avenue. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth34107/
[St. Mary's Academy]
Photograph of St. Mary's Academy, a private school for girls. It was established in 1874 by the Holy Cross Sisters who assumed operations of a local parish school from the Sisters of Divine Providence. At first, Mother Angela Guillespie and Sister M. Austin did all of the teaching and cooking, but expansion was necessary as enrollment increased in 1875. This building was built in 1885 in the face of increased enrollment. By 1947, the sisters moved the school to a bigger location, and this building was sold and demolished on July 30, 1954. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth124069/
St. Mary's Cathedral
Photograph of the interior ofthe cathedral and parishioners during Holy Thursday service at St. Mary's Cathedral. 203 East 10th Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62936/
St. Mary's Cathedral
Photograph of Holy Thursday service inside St. Mary's Cathedral. Scaffolding is visible in the background. 203 East 10th Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62934/
St. Mary's Cathedral
Photograph of Holy Thursday procession into St. Mary's Cathedral. 203 East 10th Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62935/
[St. Mary's Catholic Church]
Photograph of the front exterior of St. Mary's Catholic Church. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth123984/
St. Stephen's Episcopal School
Photograph of a building under construction at St. Stephen's Episcopal School. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth63066/
St. Stephen's Episcopal School
Photograph of a building under construction at St. Stephen's Episcopal School. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth63065/
St. Stephen's Episcopal School
Photograph of the logo, seal or crest of St. Stephen's Episcopal School. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth63063/
St. Stephen's Episcopal School
Photograph of groundbreaking ceremony at St. Stephen's Episcopal School. Reverend Brewster and attendees of ceremony are pictured. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62853/
St. Stephen's Episcopal School
Photograph of Bishop John Hines breaking ground for St. Stephen's Episcopal School. Another priest, the school's founding headmaster, Reverend William Brewster, looks on. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth62856/
St. Stephen's School shots
Science lab texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33736/
St. Stephens School shots
Football team texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33734/
St. Stephen's school shots
Singing texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33739/
St. Stephen's School shots
Group photo on steps texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33738/