You limited your search to:

  Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Stevens & Co. Airplane

Stevens & Co. Airplane

Date: May 18, 1949
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Description: Airplane on runway.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Stewart Couple]

[Stewart Couple]

Date: January 28, 1948
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Description: Photograph of a couple in profile.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Stock Fund in Office]

[Stock Fund in Office]

Date: 1960~/1969~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a stock fund in an office on the Bergstrom Air Force Base.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Store - Robert Mueller & Brother

Store - Robert Mueller & Brother

Date: June 15, 1956
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Description: Robert Mueller & Brother storefront. Glass window with display of suitcases and travel accessories and travel posters.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Storytime at the Pan American Recreation Center library]

[Storytime at the Pan American Recreation Center library]

Date: [1959..1969]
Creator: Recreation Dept., City of Austin
Description: Photograph of a young woman reading a story to five children at the Pan American Recreation Center library. The woman and five children sit at a circular table with full stacks in the background. A second book lies unopened on the tabletop. An illustration of an elephant reading a book decorates the library wall. The Pan American Recreation Center was opened in June 1942 as the first Latin American Recreation Center in Austin and run under the auspices of the Federated Latin American Club and directed by the Austin Recreation Department. The name "Pan American Recreation Center" was chosen by the executive committee during a center naming contest. On September 7, 1956, a new Pan American Recreation Center was formally dedicated at 2100 East 3rd Street, just west of the old location and where it currently exists today. The building adjoins Zavala School and was built at a cost of $155,261. The Hillside Theater was later built and completed in June 1958.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Street car

Street car

Date: April 10, 1940
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Description: Austin Street Railway Company street car.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Street Car Bridge over Waller Creek]

[Street Car Bridge over Waller Creek]

Date: April 23, 1915
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the street car bridge over Waller Creek located at 1st and Red River. People are standing along the bridge and there is a home in the background. Note on photograph reads: "Street car bridge 1st & Red River Austin, Tex. 4-23-15."
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Street Car Railroad]

[Street Car Railroad]

Date: January 18, 1940
Creator: Bureau of Identification Photograph Laboratory
Description: Photograph of a street car and street railroad tracks on West 39th Street.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Street Railroad Downtown

Street Railroad Downtown

Date: February 7, 1940
Creator: Ellison Photo Service
Description: A crowd of people in downtown Austin. Caption on photo reads, "Loading the Plain Line Street Cars at Sixth and Congress, Austin, Texas, 1:40p.m., February 7, 1940 for their last run. Being replaced by new buses on the left."
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Street Scene -- Downtown Austin

Street Scene -- Downtown Austin

Date: October 5, 1949
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Description: Photograph taken at about 8th Street and Congress Avenue looking south toward the river. Stephen F. Austin Hotel is visible in the background.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library