Date: May 13, 1947
Description: Photograph of the Presbyterian Mexican Mission in Dallas, Texas. The mission is a white building with two windows in front on either side of the entrance and a white wooden fence in front. There is a sign identifying the building above the entrance. A car is parked in front and is partly visible in the bottom left of the photograph. There are other buildings on either side. The following is written on the back: "Dallas 'Springall Mission.'"
Contributing Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary