Description: Photograph of the backs of nine women sitting in a grassy clearing. On the left-hand side of the image, there are four women sitting on a long bench, and on the right there are five more seated on a platform on the ground. The women are facing three men, who are standing, and a woman who is sitting behind a large trunk. More people are sitting to the side and watching. The background is made up of trees, shrubs, and woodland. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "San Marcos 1950".
Contributing Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary