You limited your search to:
- [Letter to Dr. Thomas Moore from J. De Cordova, Dec. 17, 1856]
- Letter from Jacob de Cordova (by L.J. Reed) to Dr. Thomas Moore, discussing various land accounts, including patents held by Anson Jone's brother.
- [Letter to Dr. Thomas Moore from Jacob De Cordova, Oct. 26, 1856]
- Letter from Jacob De Cordova to Thomas Moore and his son Hamilton, dated Oct. 26, 1856.
- [Notes of Collection received by Thomas Moore for Jacob de Cordova, Feb. 7, 1856]
- Notes for Collection received by Thomas Moore on February 7th, 1856 for J. De Cordova. Names included are A. A. Shipps; John Harvey; Dr. Moore; Robert T. Burnham; Thomas Moore; Joseph H. Eubank; Henry B. Flaugher; and I.T. Hoover.