Description: Milling's Sanitarium was built H.H. Milling, son of Roscoe Gorman Milling (a/k/a "The Indian Adept", a/k/a "The Long-haired Doctor"), about 1929 on the Old Millsap Highway. It was later renamed Irvine Sanitarium. The building (at 1400 SE VFW Highway--a branch of SE 6th Avenue, at about the 2500 block) now  houses Post 2399 of the Veterans of Foreign Wars. Some of the information about this picture was taken from taken from A. F. Weaver's book "Time Was in Mineral Wells", second edition, page 129.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library