You limited your search to:

  Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
 Decade: 1980-1989
 Language: No Language
[Lynch Plaza 3 of 3]

[Lynch Plaza 3 of 3]

Date: September 1988
Creator: unknown
Description: Lynch Plaza, in the center of this picture, is located on the corner of North Oak and East Hubbard Streets. This structure, originally called the Firstron Building, replaced the First National Bank at this location. The bank was located in the northwest corner of the Oxford Hotel. The hotel building, including the bank, was destroyed by fire in 1983.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[Lynch Plaza, 2 of 3, Different View]

[Lynch Plaza, 2 of 3, Different View]

Date: September 1988
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 5 of 18:   Door Leading to Steeple]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 5 of 18: Door Leading to Steeple]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: The door at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 1201 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas. It leads to the steeple.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[First Presbyterian Church -- 10 of 13:   Close Up of Dome]

[First Presbyterian Church -- 10 of 13: Close Up of Dome]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: This is the eleventh in a series of pictures showing architectural details of the First Presbyterian Church, being a close-up of the unique dome that topped the building.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 9 of 18:   Steps in Front of Church]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 9 of 18: Steps in Front of Church]

Date: 1980
Creator: A.F. Weaver
Description: A view of the roof of St. Mark's Lutheran Church, as seen from the south. This view shows some of the rockwork landscaping on the south side of the church, located at 1201 SE 25th Avenue in Mineral Wells
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[The East Side of the (Third) First Presbyterian Church Building]

[The East Side of the (Third) First Presbyterian Church Building]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: This picture shows the back (east) side of the third First Presbyterian Church of Mineral Wells, Texas. It features an arched window, and (presumably) the dedicatory cornerstone. Due to structural damage, this building was torn down in the 1980's, and replaced with the fourth First Presbyterian Church - the third building at 300 NW 4th Avenue.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[First Presbyterian Church -- 9 of 13:   South Side]

[First Presbyterian Church -- 9 of 13: South Side]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: This photograph is the tenth in a series of pictures showing architectural details of the Presbyterian Church. This picture is a view of the south side of the church, including, at left, the main entrance at southwest corner of building.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[First Presbyterian Church - 2 of 13:   SW Corner]

[First Presbyterian Church - 2 of 13: SW Corner]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: This picture is the second in a series about the First Presbyterian Church, showing the juncture of the south side of the building and the main entrance, which was at the southwest corner of the building (left in the photograph.)
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 18 of 18, Architectural Close Up View of Steeple]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 18 of 18, Architectural Close Up View of Steeple]

Date: 1980
Creator: A.F. Weaver
Description: Looking vertically up the gable at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 1201 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[First Presbyterian Church -- 11 of 13:  Close Up of the Dome]

[First Presbyterian Church -- 11 of 13: Close Up of the Dome]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: This picture is the twelfth in a series of pictures showing architectural details of The First Presbyterian Church. This picture details the dome atop the church in a close-up view.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 NEXT LAST