This system will be undergoing maintenance Tuesday, September 30, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM CDT.

  You limited your search to:

  Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
 Resource Type: Photograph
 County: Palo Pinto County, TX
The Period Hotel

The Period Hotel

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
The Oaks

The Oaks

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Mineral Wells is 100% for "Ike" Sablosky

Mineral Wells is 100% for "Ike" Sablosky

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Crazy Water and Crystals Display

Crazy Water and Crystals Display

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: As the caption reads, a display of Crazy Water and Crazy Crystals in the front entrance of the plant that manufactured them is illustrated here.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Mineral Wells Hardware

Mineral Wells Hardware

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: The sign painted on the side of the store proclaims that this building is the Mineral Wells Hardware Company. Located at 212 SE 1st Avenue, it was owned by Mssrs. Smith & Frost. It was later bought by L.E. Seaman. In 1975, it became the location of Widlake Motor Supply. The picture appears on page 126 of A. F. Weaver's "TIME WAS in Mineral Wells...."
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[Taken From North Oak]

[Taken From North Oak]

Date: May 28, 1975
Creator: unknown
Description: This information is printed on the back of photograph: "Taken from the North Oak and N. E. 3rd. Street looking North May 28, 1975 by A.F. Weaver." Businesses that are visible in the photograph are, in order: The Crazy Water Hotel, Community Aerial Cable Company, Bennett's Office Supply and The Grand Theater.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[Three Old-Time Stores]

[Three Old-Time Stores]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Sanitarium

Sanitarium

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: The Mineral Wells Sanitarium was located at 315 NW 1st Avenue. It was later owned and operated by B.H. Milling before he built the Milling Sanitarium. The building was torn down and replaced by Willimann's Pharmacy. Currently [2010] the Woodsmen of the World club resides at this location.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Crazy Water

Crazy Water

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Crazy Water Bottling and Crazy Crystals Plant 1940

Crazy Water Bottling and Crazy Crystals Plant 1940

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST