You limited your search to:

  Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
 Resource Type: Photograph
 Collection: A. F. Weaver Collection
The Period Hotel

The Period Hotel

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[ The Star House]

[ The Star House]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
The Methodist- Episcopal Church

The Methodist- Episcopal Church

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
The Cumberland Presbyterian Church

The Cumberland Presbyterian Church

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
The Oaks

The Oaks

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Mineral Wells is 100% for "Ike" Sablosky

Mineral Wells is 100% for "Ike" Sablosky

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Crazy Water and Crystals Display

Crazy Water and Crystals Display

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: As the caption reads, a display of Crazy Water and Crazy Crystals in the front entrance of the plant that manufactured them is illustrated here.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[The Building of Fort Wolters]

[The Building of Fort Wolters]

Date: 1940
Creator: unknown
Description: An automobile--presumably of the late 1930's--is parked by a building in the process of being built. Workmen may be seen at the site. A legend under the original reads: "Buildings seem to literally spring from the earth when the construction of the then Camp Wolters began in November, 1940. The camp was completed in less than four months and became the nation's largest infantry Replacement Training Center. Construction cost was approximately $14,200,000."
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Mineral Wells Hardware

Mineral Wells Hardware

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: The sign painted on the side of the store proclaims that this building is the Mineral Wells Hardware Company. Located at 212 SE 1st Avenue, it was owned by Mssrs. Smith & Frost. It was later bought by L.E. Seaman. In 1975, it became the location of Widlake Motor Supply. The picture appears on page 126 of A. F. Weaver's "TIME WAS in Mineral Wells...."
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Ellis White Shows Off the Book About Mineral Wells

Ellis White Shows Off the Book About Mineral Wells

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST