You limited your search to:

  Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
 Language: No Language
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 14 of 18:   Side View of Wood Shingles]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 14 of 18: Side View of Wood Shingles]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: The roof at the south end of St. Mark Lutheran Church (2301 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas).
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 15 of 18:   Close Up of Rockwork]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 15 of 18: Close Up of Rockwork]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: The gable at the south end of St. Mark Lutheran Church (2301 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas).
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 16 of 18:   Roof Reaching Towards the Heavens]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 16 of 18: Roof Reaching Towards the Heavens]

Date: 1975
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: A detail of the gable and roof at the south end of St. Mark Lutheran Church (2301 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas) is illustrated here.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 18 of 18, Architectural Close Up View of Steeple]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 18 of 18, Architectural Close Up View of Steeple]

Date: 1980
Creator: A.F. Weaver
Description: Looking vertically up the gable at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 1201 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[The Star House]

[The Star House]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: The Star House was built about 1900, and owned by Mr. and Mrs. J.J. Ramsey. This 34-room hotel, situated at 315 Coke Street,(since re-named NW 2nd Street), was one of Mineral Wells' early hotels. The Star House also operated the Star Well, located 2 blocks east of the hotel on Mesquite Street (now NE 2nd Avenue), north of the current Baker Hotel. The Star House was destroyed by fire.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[The Star House]

[The Star House]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: None
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[A Street Scene From the Early 20th Century]

[A Street Scene From the Early 20th Century]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: A picture of North Oak Street, taken in the early 20th century is shown here. Cars are present on the street,(note the curb) which was paved in 1914. An electrical power line, in the left middle of the photograph, burned March 15, 1925. The Hexagon Hotel may be seen obscurely at the edge of the business district at the lower far right of the photograph.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[A Street Scene:  Highways 281 and 180]

[A Street Scene: Highways 281 and 180]

Date: 2005
Creator: unknown
Description: A picture, looking north on US Highway 281 from NW 1st Street to its intersection with US highway 180 (Hubbard Street). The first building on the right is Lynch Plaza, the location of the discovery of the mineral water well that gave Mineral Wells its name and made it the leading health spa in the state. Other businesses are: Cole's Florist on the west (left) corner of the block opposite Lynch Plaza, Poston's Dry goods (the low building in middle of block north of Cole's), First State Bank on the corner north of Lynch Plaza. The Crazy Hotel can be seen in the distance; three blocks up the street on the left. Oak Street was widened, with turn lanes, in 2005.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[A String and Drum Band]

[A String and Drum Band]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: This picture shows 18 people, 2 of whom appear to be adults. Visible are a snare drum, bass drum, cymbals, triangle, violins, lutes, bass viol and viola. The background appears to be painted. Further information about this band is presently [2012]lacking.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[The Suspension Bridge Over the Brazos River (3)]

[The Suspension Bridge Over the Brazos River (3)]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: A suspension bridge is shown, being built over the Brazos river near the town of Brazos, in Palo Pinto county. Three adults and a child in early twentieth-century clothes are obscurely visible in the lower left-center. The view is looking east.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library