You limited your search to:
- [Cake celebrating Beth-El Congregation's 50th anniversary]
- Photograph of the cake celebrating Beth-El Congregation's fiftieth anniversary, from 1902 to 1952. The cake is shaped like a book which was a popular cake design in the 1950s. The left side of the cake reads "Fiftieth Anniversary" and the right reads "Beth-El Congregation 1902 - 1952."
- [Façade, Beth-El Congregation, 1949]
- Exterior photograph of the facade of the Beth-El Congregation synagogue at 207 W. Broadway Avenue in Fort Worth. The building was restored after a fire. The congregation occupied the building until 2000. It is still standing.
- ["Presentation," party for Jewish Debutantes, 1951]
- Photograph of the "Presentation" party for Jewish Debutantes in 1951 in the Venetian Ballroom of the Blackstone Hotel. The women are arrayed on a staircase in two rows. They are holding bouquets of flowers and wearing formal gowns. There is a palm frond potted plant at the bottom of the stairs. The women from left to right on the back row: Barbara Walensky Zale, Esther Rosenthal, Gloria Laves, La Rue Glickman Glazer Sandra Rashti, Jayne Meyers Eisen, Sonja Sandler Stenzler, Sandra Miron Freed, Yvonne Greene Lewis. The women from left to right on the front row: Dorothy Prager, Sara Rashti, Realene "Bootsie" Mehl Coggan, Sandra Zaetler.