Dear Portal friends: Do you enjoy having history at your fingertips?
We’ve appreciated your support over the years, and need your help to keep history alive.
Here’s the deal: we’ve received a Challenge Grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Now it’s time to keep our word and raise matching funds for the Cathy Nelson Hartman Portal to Texas History Endowment.
If even half the people who use the Portal this month give $5, we’d meet our $1.5 million goal immediately!
donations are tax-deductible and support Texas history: yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
You limited your search to:
The Dolph Briscoe Center for American History
- The Cosmopolitan Hand-book of Rules and Tables
Educational book about business and agriculture. Includes tables for conversions of various weights and measures, population and census data, information for making purchases and sales in agriculture, and business advice, along with an extensive section of advertisements. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth188869/
- Esposición del secretario del despacho de hacienda D. Lorenzo de Zavala a las Cámaras de la Unión, a su ingreso al despacho del ramo
- Manifiesto del gobernador del estado de Mexico, ciudadano Lorenzo de Zavala
Manifesto of the governor of the state of Mexico, citizen Lorenzo de Zavala. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6722/
- [Photostatic copy of the original Index to Unfinished Business in Zavala's Colony, September 1, 1932]
Photostatic copy of the original Index to Unfinished Business in Zavala's Colony found in the Spanish archives of the General Land Office. Austin, TX, September 1, 1932. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth5888/
- Proyecto de reforma del Congreso. Propuesto por el diputado Don Lorenzo de Zavala
Project for the reform of Congress. Proposed by the deputy Don Lorenzo de Zavala. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6721/